We currently have a requirements for an experienced, driven Accounts Administrator to join our busy, friendly team at our Glasgow office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Posting and allocating receipts, bank statements, cheques and credit card payments.
- Liasing with Account executives over individual debt
- Adhering to credit control processes, emailing and telephoning customers for payments
- Setting up direct debits through PTX software and managing 4 payment runs each month
- Reconciling customer accounts, reducing discrepancies and resolving disputes through investigation
- Recommending bad debt write offs and creating bad debt provision
- Maintaining petty cash and balancing at the end of each month
The key requirements for this role are:
- Minimum 5 years Accounts experience
- Account software experience (preferably Navision or equivalent)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced workplace
Other desirable qualities include:
- Experience of business cash handling
- Experience of working alongside a sales team
- Well known reputable pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Part-time 4 days per week
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully request no speculative calls or CVs from agencies please.